If you want to integrate to Sproom via SFTP, you can do this by subscribing to the SFTP service from your Sproom profil.
Subscribe to the SFTP service by following the below steps:
- Log in to your Sproom account
- Click on the button “Services” in the top menu.
- Click on “Integrations” in the menu to the left.
- Subscribe to the SFTP-service.
When the service has been subscribed to, it will be possible to click on “Configure” and add a SFTP user to the profile.
In the “Configure” site, you’ll find information regarding the SFTP server and the existing SFTP users. If you want to add an SFTP user, you can click on “Add user” in the bottom.
When you connect to the SFTP-server via port 22, you’ll be met with 3 folders.
- Receive: Used for the incoming documents to you.
- Send: Used for your outgoing documents.
- Send-ack: Used for acknowledgements for the outgoing documents.
Sprooms SFTP is on the DNS www.sproom.net and the IP address:
If you’d like to receive files to your own SFTP, then Sprooms supplier IP address will be one of the following:
Important: the file-extension on all files placed in the Sproom SFTP folders must be .xml